THE LEADER IN SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN FORT WORTH
Failure to properly screen tenant applications can have adverse, long-term effects. Screening your applicants with criminal, employment, credit and rental history checks can better help you select tenants that won’t cause rent delays, property damage, increased legal liabilities, and a greater likelihood for evictions.
THE SPECIALIZED RPM SOLUTION:
As the leading property management in Fort Worth, Specialized RPM helps you save time and lost revenue down the road. Here are seven easy ways you can find the most qualified tenant to lease your rental property:
- Require every tenant over the age of 18 to fill out an application.
- Ensure the combined income of tenants is at least three times the rent rate.
- Do NOT skip the credit check. Verify employment and income.
- Verify previous two years of rental history and ask about late payments or property damage caused by the prospective tenant.
- Perform a criminal background check to screen out individuals with addictions, history of theft, or sexual offenses.
- References need to include employers, colleagues, and other professional references not simply friends and family.
- Stay current on laws related to discrimination, fair credit reporting, and state, local and federal codes & regulations as they relate to landlord-tenant relationships.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN FT. WORTH DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A HEADACHE
At Specialized RPM, our tenant qualification process includes credit, employment, rental history, criminal, and terrorist checks. We are experienced in complying with all Texas Department of Real Estate codes to best protect our clients, their cash flow, and property by placing only the most qualified tenants in your unit.
If the tenant qualification process is giving you a headache, call our experienced property management Ft. Worth team today!
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you! Call (817) 732-1394